Be an Ambassador
As one of our Graduates of the Last Decade (our GOLD alumnae/i), you play a unique role in the life of Dominican University. From the day you graduate until your 10th reunion, you are automatically GOLD alumnae/i. Be sure to take advantage of some great benefits and stay connected to alma mater.
- Update your contact information
- Update your business information
- Come back for Homecoming and Alumnae/i Weekend (Reunion)
- Attend a networking or career management event
- Come back and support the DU stars athletic teams
- Join and intramural team on campus an play against current students, faculty, staff and other alumnae/i
Become a Sustainer
Keep in mind:
- U.S. News and World Report include alumnae/i participation rates in their rankings. Therefore, your participation—not the size of your gift—is most significant.
- Over 80% of all annual gifts to the Fund for Dominican are under $250. Modest gifts add up and make a difference for today's students!
- Your Dominican education was supported by alumnae/i who filled the gap between tuition and the cost of a Dominican education.
- Your gift of any size will be recognized in Dominican’s Honor Roll of Donors.
- GOLD donors of $250 or more will be recognized as members of the President’s Circle.